From: Captain Bijou <captainbi...@comcast.net>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Tue, June 15, 2010 3:53:26 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Ebay feedback issue

How about this....

I just had an E-bay customer (with over 600+ feedback) who purchased a lobby
card, received it within a few days, wrote "Perfect!" in the comments area, but
left negative feedback.

I believe he -- or she -- simply clicked the wrong button -- although E-Bay
does warn you that you are about to leave negative feedback before you do so --
but the customer has not responded to my inquiries about the incongruity
of his feedback and comment.

In those distant early E-Bay days, at least the seller had the option of
leaving negative feedback as well. Now we are all subject to the capricious
whims of the buyer....

Earl Blair
CAPTAIN BIJOU
www.captainbijou.com