Three times *EVERY *week we auction hundreds of items that sell for low, low
prices (we actually sell lots and lots of items for $1 and $2, and around
half of all that we auction goes for $14 and under, and our leading
'competitor" *NEVER* auctions a single item for less than *FIFTEEN DOLLARS*,
due to their *outrageous* $14 minimum buyers premium).

But Thursday night's 999 non-U.S. posters and non-U.S. lobby cards from 18
different countries, closing tonight, on the *1st* of July, represent *
REALLY* incredible values, and that includes a lot of truly
*WONDERFUL*ones, and yet many of these are currently languishing at
low, low, prices!
**

With just 13 hours to go, the 999 non-U.S. posters and non-U.S. lobby
cardsinclude 104 that have no bid at all
* (which means you could bid $1 on any ten of those 104, and if you get them
and are a member of our club, you get the ten items PLUS 19 full color
books, all for just the $10 plus shipping!)*, a massive 305 that are still
languishing at just $1 each or have no bid, a surprising 416 that are still
at $3 each or under, and a mind-boggling 521 that are $5 each and
under! *THAT'S
RIGHT. WELL OVER HALF OF THE ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY $5 EACH OR UNDER, AND THAT
INCLUDES A LOT OF GOOD ONES THAT MOST DEALERS WOULD ASK $20, $30 OR MORE
FOR!!*

*HELLO! This is 2010, and I doubt you could have purchased many of these fun
posters for $5 or under 20 years ago, and remember that this price is just
ONE THIRD of the minimum buying price at those "other" auctions (thanks to
their ludicrous $14 buyers premiums)!  And you can get as many of these
items as you want sent in one package anywhere in the U.S. for just $10
shipping for all (or actual cost anywhere else), EVEN IF you win 100 or
more! And if you are in our e-mail club (over 6,200 members), you get great
added bonuses of 9, 10 or 19 full-color $20 books, if you purchase 10, 15,
or 20 items (no matter how inexpensive)!*

* *

Of course, once you get *OVER* just $5, you start hitting lots and lots of
"better" titles, but an awful lot of those are currently at
*VERY*reasonable prices, far under what some of them have sold for in
the past
(the ones we can find any record of selling in the past!) including:
4e841 NEW WALT DISNEY MICKEY MOUSE Aust daybill '32 great cartoon image of
Minnie & Mickey!
4e977 VERTIGO Aust daybill '58 Alfred Hitchcock classic, art of Jimmy
Stewart & Kim Novak!
4e590 ARSENIC & OLD LACE Aust daybill '44 Cary Grant, Priscilla Lane,
Josephine Hull, Frank Capra
4e926 SMILEY GETS A GUN Aust daybill '58 heart-warming boy is the new
Smiley, w/Chips Rafferty!
4e055 MIS 3 VIUDAS ALEGRES Mexican poster '53 directed by Fernando Resortes,
Cabral art of showgirls
4e925 SMILEY Aust daybill '57 Ralph Richardson, John McCallum, close-up of
freckled Colin Petersen!
4e907 SANDS OF IWO JIMA Aust daybill '50 great artwork of World War II
Marine John Wayne!
4e605 BISHOP'S WIFE Aust daybill '47 Cary Grant, Loretta Young, priest David
Niven!
4e070 VIAJE A LA LUNA Mexican poster '58 Tin-Tan, Kitty de Hoyos, great
wacky Cabral art of cast!
4e056 MULATA Mexican poster '54 Pedro Armendariz, super sexy Renau art of
Ninon Sevilla!
4e023 PHANTOM Indian '43 B. Reeves Eason action serial, Tom Tyler!
4e065 ROSANNA Mexican poster '53 La Red, Crox Alvarado, art of sexy Rossana
Podesta!
4e317 SEVEN YEAR ITCH German R66 Billy Wilder, great sexy art of Marilyn
Monroe!
4e759 JAWS Aust daybill '75 Roy Scheider, best art of shark about to eat
sexy swimmer!
4e318 SEVEN YEAR ITCH German R70s Billy Wilder, great sexy art of Marilyn
Monroe!
4e731 HALLOWEEN Aust daybill '78 John Carpenter classic, great image, the
trick is to stay alive!
4e147 PIERROT LE FOU 16 French LCs '65 Jean-Luc Godard, painted Jean-Paul
Belmondo, Anna Karina
4e177 BLOW-UP 10 Spanish LCs '67 Michelangelo Antonioni, Vanessa Redgrave!
4e018 ADVENTURES OF CAPTAIN MARVEL Indian R60s Tom Tyler serial, cool Pinto
superhero art!
4e909 SCARFACE Aust daybill '83 Al Pacino as Tony Montana, Michelle
Pfeiffer, Brian De Palma
4e001 FLASH GORDON CONQUERS THE UNIVERSE Turkish R60s Buster Crabbe, sci-fi
artwork by Samuir!
4e218 PULP FICTION 12 Spanish LCs '94 Quentin Tarantino, Samuel L. Jackson,
John Travolta!
4e032 ECHENME AL GATO Mexican poster '58 Abalberto Martinez, Cacho art of
cat-man!
4e604 BIRDS Aust daybill '63 Alfred Hitchcock, art of Tippi Hedren attacked
by birds!
4e761 JOHNNY O'CLOCK Aust daybill '46 Dick Powell was too smart to tangle
with sexy Evelyn Keyes!
4e463 LAST WALTZ 16 German LCs '78 Martin Scorsese, Neil Young, Robbie
Robertson, rock & roll!
4e990 WOMAN ON THE BEACH Aust daybill '46 Robert Ryan loves bad Joan Bennett
who only loves money!
4e342 YELLOW SUBMARINE German '68 wonderful psychedelic art of Beatles John,
Paul, Ringo & George!
4e912 SEANCE ON A WET AFTERNOON Aust daybill '64 spine-chilling experience
in cinematic suspense!
4e854 OUTLAW Aust daybill '46 stone litho artwork of sexy Jane Russell,
Howard Hughes!
4e798 MAD MAX Aust daybill R82 Mel Gibson, George Miller Australian sci-fi
classic!
4e629 CARRIE Aust daybill '52 romantic art of Laurence Olivier & Jennifer
Jones, William Wyler
4e917 SHAFT Aust daybill '71 cool stone litho artwork of Richard Roundtree!
4e099 BLOW-UP 9 French LCs '67 Michelangelo Antonioni, David Hemmings,
Vanessa Redgrave!
4e850 ONE MILLION YEARS B.C. Aust daybill '66 full-length sexy prehistoric
cave woman Raquel Welch!
4e560 YESSONGS Aust 1sh '75 directed by Peter Neal, great images of Yes,
rock & roll!
4e114 GOLDFINGER 11 French LCs '64 great images of Sean Connery, Honor
Blackman & Shirley Eaton!
4e060 PACT WITH THE DEVIL Mexican poster '69 Jaime Salvador's Pacto
diabolico, horror art!
4e339 WHERE THE GREEN ANTS DREAM German '84 Werner Herzog, great image of
Aboriginal pilots!
4e026 ADVENTURES OF ROBINSON CRUSOE Mexican poster '54 Luis Bunuel, art of
Dan O'Herlihy w/ natives!
and on and on and on and on!

But wait! There's even more! If you are one of the 6,200+ members of our
weekly e-mail club (and if you are not, you can
*join<http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php>
* right now at *http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php*!), you get
great bonuses if you purchase just 10, 15, or 20 of these items, and we even
pay the U.S. shipping on the bonuses (if you live outside the U.S., you pay
the difference between U.S. shipping and the actual cost of getting them to
you).

    Don't forget to check out our 999 non-U.S. posters and non-U.S. lobby
cards sometime *BEFORE* they end *TONIGHT *Thursday, *July 1st*, (but you
only have 13 hours left to do so, because they start ending at 7 PM
CST *TONIGHT,
so hustle over there right now!*) by going to *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html*<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html>

And now you can browse the items in *ALL* of galleries at one time in our *All
Auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>* gallery at *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html*!

And you can always access our galleries by using the link from our homepage,
* http://www.emovieposter.com*.
Bruce Hershenson and the 30 other members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
website: http://www.emovieposter.com    e-mail: m...@emovieposter.com
our auctions: http://auctions.emovieposter.com