I frankly don't believe you.  Have you never heard of Paypal Infallability? ;-)
PS i just withdrew some funds a few seconds ago and it worked fine.  but i'm in
the UK.
--- On Fri, 6/8/10, rixpost...@aol.com <rixpost...@aol.com> wrote:

From: rixpost...@aol.com <rixpost...@aol.com>
Subject: [MOPO] HEY, WHAT'S UP WITH PAYPAL??
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Friday, 6 August, 2010, 16:26

  I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but this morning I
tried to use the "Request Money" feature through PayPal and it took me to some
weird page where I've never been before. What used to be a simple procedure now
appears to be a totally confusing pain in the ass.  Hopefully, they
PayPal has its wires crossed this morning and everything will go back to normal
soon.  If anyone has a reason to request money from someone through PayPal.
give it a try and see if the same thing happens to you...

Rick
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com