No, I'm talking about "Requesting Money" from another person, not
"Withdrawing Funds"

In a message dated 8/6/2010 8:37:55 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
neiljawor...@yahoo.co.uk writes:

I frankly don't believe you.  Have you never heard  of Paypal
Infallability?
;-)

PS i just withdrew some funds a few seconds ago and it worked fine.  but
i'm in the UK.

--- On Fri, 6/8/10, rixpost...@aol.com  <rixpost...@aol.com> wrote:

From:  rixpost...@aol.com <rixpost...@aol.com>
Subject: [MOPO] HEY,  WHAT'S UP WITH PAYPAL??
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date:  Friday, 6 August, 2010, 16:26

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but this  morning I tried
to use the "Request Money" feature through PayPal and  it took me to some
weird page where I've never been before. What used  to be a simple procedure
now appears to be a totally confusing  pain in the ass.  Hopefully, they
PayPal has its wires crossed  this morning and everything will go back to
normal soon.  If  anyone has a reason to request money from someone through
PayPal. give  it a try and see if the same thing happens to you...

Rick
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at  www.filmfan.com
 The author of this
message is solely responsible for its  content.