Correction: You don't see announcements from *ME *that we "just sold a
poster for 3 or 4 times what it goes for on eBay". You are confusing us with
Rich, who was rightfully overjoyed when he sold "the Buehler" for a lot more
than anyone thought he could.

Actually, I spend lots of time telling people how many great deals are
available in our auctions. For example, in our Part III of our Mini/Major
Auction concluding on Sunday, there are still *NINETY FOUR* items under $25
with just two days to go, and anyone who buys even one of those items gets
our great full-color t-shirt.

And somehow there is a *LINENBACKED *six-sheet for *THE COHENS AND
KELLYS*which is just $137! This is the historic first movie in the
so-popular
series about the Jewish/Irish intermarriage in New York City, and should be
in a museum somewhere, and yet it is currently selling for *WAY *under the
cost of linenbacking alone.

No sireee Bob. You won't see us bragging about the amazing results we
sometimes get. We leave that to those other guys.

Bruce