It may not be kosher, but then show me a MOT who will go to a Chinese
Restaurant, and turn down pork-fried rice.

--- On Fri, 8/6/10, Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] hey, sport...
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Friday, August 6, 2010, 3:44 PM

Is it kosher to join a listserv and then have everyone on it get a "screening
e-mail" like the below every time they send a message?

Bruce

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 5:39 PM,  <XXXXXXX> wrote:

Thank you for contacting me by email.

To control spam, I only accept incoming email from senders that I have
specifically approved.

To add yourself to my list of approved senders, please follow the link below
and complete the short form. Once you do so, I will receive your original
message, and any future messages that you send will be delivered to me
automatically. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Please follow this link to add yourself to my list:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX