To circle back to the LB part of the discussion, I suppose I am one of the
few that likes to linenback posters to facilitate framing and storage - and
it's certainly no issue to buy a poster already LB, though I prefer to know
who did the work and the pre-LB condition.  For me, it's all about the title
and particular artwork. If it's a piece I'm looking for, I'll take it
backed, not backed, any way I can get it!

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 2:06 PM, Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com