In my case, I was about 17 at the peak of my "experimentation" period with
hallucinogens. Basically, after that, I grew up.

Dave
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bruce Hershenson
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 7:10 PM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] OT: guy trips on acid at Egyptian Theater 2001: A Space
Odyssey

  I never did acid, so have no clue what it feels like. If any of you quit it
at some point, why was that?

  Bruce

  On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Dave Rosen <hah...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

    Night of the Lepus, the giant rampaging rabbit movie, which I watched with
a bunch of friends. It was on the late show. This was in the early 70s and the
refreshment of choice was mescaline. For years after I was never sure if it was
real or if we'd experienced some kind of group hallucination.

    Dave