You would never Guess it....:)

Dave Rosen wrote:

In my case, I was about 17 at the peak of my "experimentation" period with hallucinogens. Basically, after that, I grew up. Dave

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Bruce Hershenson <mailto:brucehershen...@gmail.com>
    To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
    <mailto:MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
    Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 7:10 PM
    Subject: Re: [MOPO] OT: guy trips on acid at Egyptian Theater
    2001: A Space Odyssey

    I never did acid, so have no clue what it feels like. If any of
    you quit it at some point, why was that?

    Bruce

    On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Dave Rosen <hah...@sympatico.ca
    <mailto:hah...@sympatico.ca>> wrote:

        Night of the Lepus, the giant rampaging rabbit movie, which I
        watched with a bunch of friends. It was on the late show. This
        was in the early 70s and the refreshment of choice was
        mescaline. For years after I was never sure if it was real or
        if we'd experienced some kind of group hallucination.
Dave