thanks

in this case, a picture is definitely worth a thousand words.

David Lieberman

_CineMasterpieces.com_ (http://www.cinemasterpieces.com/)  | 15721 N.
Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 105 --  Scottsdale, Az 85260
Vintage Original Movie Posters | 602 309  0500 | Office/Gallery Open By
Appt. Only.

_Our  Facebook Page_
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/CineMasterpieces/7735495839?v=wall)

In a message dated 10/26/2010 6:37:48 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,