From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of Poster
Buyer
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 10:08 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] fs REAR WINDOW six sheet

like the half sheet though it's still a shitty image and the three sheet
kills it.

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 10:18 PM, David Lieberman <dli...@aol.com> wrote:

thanks

in this case, a picture is definitely worth a thousand words.

David Lieberman

CineMasterpieces.com <http://www.cinemasterpieces.com/>  | 15721 N. Greenway
Hayden Loop, Suite 105 -- Scottsdale, Az 85260
Vintage Original Movie Posters | 602 309 0500 | Office/Gallery Open By Appt.
Only.

Our Facebook Page
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/CineMasterpieces/7735495839?v=wall>

In a message dated 10/26/2010 6:37:48 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,