California, the Great Democrat Experiment is bankrupt with no end in sight.
Jerry Brown is a huge part of the problem. He's a Union lackey and will give
away whatever is left of California to the millions of illegals he cheerfully
wants to give the vote to. Republicans could have and should have come up with
someone better than Meg Whitman who, if she loses, will do so not for sound
fiscal reasons but because she had the audacity to FIRE an illegal maid she had
hired.
For the record, only the LA Times poll has her way ahead. Rasmussen, which has
been the most accurate poll for many years, has the race rated a toss up.
What's unbelievable to me is Barbara Boxer is still a bit ahead in her race.
Are Californians that stupid? Their  state is bankrupt, the country is heading
that way due largely in part to the idiotic policies of Boxer, Reid, Rangel, et
al starting with forcing banks to make subprime loans and ending the past 2
years while hiding behind screaming It's All Bush's Fault, they made a bad
situation infinitely worse. One of the few things Bush did right were the tax
cuts. Hell, even Obama now likes them. Bush signed the start of the spending
spree and then all hell broke loose.
California will continue to spiral downward until someone pro small business
does something to stimulate job growth. I know little about Meg Whitman but a
lot about Jerry Brown and he's no friend of small business