Hi to you all
Bruce has some interesting items listed in his current auction that he refers
to as "stills" and he notes:

Note that although these stills were "printed in Great Britain", they have full
NSS information. Perhaps they were intended to be used in both countries (we
have heard from collectors who saw these color stills in U.S. theaters at the
time the movies were released, but we have not heard from any English
collectors as to whether they were used in England at that time). If any
English collector knows if these were or were not used in English theaters when
the movies were released, please e-mail us and we will post it here.

I have seen similar "stills" for A Clockwork Orange and various other titles. I
wouldnt really call them stills as they are basically like smaller lobby cards
on lobby card stock but that is just my opinion. Does anyone have any more
information on these stills and answers to Bruce's questions.
Regards
John

JOHN REID VINTAGE MOVIE MEMORABILIA
Website: www.moviemem.com