-----Original Message-----
From: Reel Art <newslet...@reelart.biz>
To: cglaber...@aol.com
Sent: Mon, Dec 13, 2010 10:10 pm
Subject: FREE Shipping! • HJ Ward • Kaiju! • Ebay auctions • Reel Art New #84
[Test Email]

DECEMBER 20th DEADLINE FOR FREE SHIPPING
NEW H.J. WARD BOOK IN STOCK!
IMPORTED KAIJU TOYS & EBAY LISTINGS THIS WEEK

CATALOG: FREE SHIPPING FOR ONE MORE WEEK

Free shipping for the items in our Holiday Catalog ends on December 20th, 2010.
 So there's about a week left.

If you haven't downloaded our fantastic catalog yet, you're missing out on some
incredible posters.  We have a terrific selection of half-sheets, Inserts and
30x40 posters at excellent prices.

For example, just in the 30x40s: Zulu poster (on card stock) for $150.00 /
Posters for both of Vincent Price's Dr. Goldfoot comedies for $50.00each /
Peckinpah's Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid for $100.00 / exploitation posters
for The Mack, Hammer, Hit Man, Shaft in Africa & Shaft's Big Score / Mario
Bava's The Evil Eye for $100.00 / Hell's Angels '69 for $200.00 / and many more
 (including a number of Frankie Avalon-Annette movies from the 60s).

Go to our website and download it now.

GIFT: H.J. WARD BOOK NOW AVAILABLE

Illustrated Press has just released their latest compendium in their excellent
series of art books on pulp  and poster artists. This lush 272 page 9x12 volume
is dedicated to Spicy artist H.J. Ward: "This is the consummate reference book
on the life of illustrator H.J. Ward, with over 500 illustrations, of which 75
are from original pulp cover paintings. This book contains working drawings and
reference photos, as well as historic family photos, and a comprehensive
checklist of all his pulp magazine cover illustrations." Written by David
Saunders.

These books from Illustrated Press are highly recommended. We currently have
all their titles in stock:
Reynold Brown (out-of-print from publisher): $60.00
Norman Saunders:  $40.00
H.J. Ward: $40.00
Shipping for these books in the US is $15.00 each (They are very heavy.)

A perfect Christmas gift. Order Today to get it in time for Christmas.

EBAY: OUR CURRENT AUCTIONS

Oh No! there goes Tokyo, Oh No Godzilla! Help save the world this holiday
season by bidding on these Japanese monster toys.

Godzilla~Godzilla 12.5" Plush Toy Vault/TOHO 2003
The original Godzilla item for auction is-1)-Godzilla A Godzilla Origins Plush
Toy #GZ002 from Toy Vault/TOHO 2003. Official plush Godzilla toy stands 12.5
inches tall and is 19 inch long with vinyl toes and finger tips.  Condition of
this fantastic Japanese monster item is very fine+ with the original tag,
clean and sharp. See picture for more detail.  Will be packed and wrapped in a
box, safe and secure. We take great pride in properly shipping and protecting
your auction purchase. Winning bidder pays 10.00 United States postage and
handling due to size.
EBAY Item number: 300502981352

And see more of our fantastic Kaiju monster toys in the Toy Section of our EBay
Store

...And Other Auctions

=1977 STAR WARS one-sheet GEORGE LUCAS

=1975 JAWS one-sheet STEVEN SPIELBERG

=1966 HOT ROD HULLABALOO car racing movie  poster

=77 THE GAUNTLET one-sheet CLINT EASTWOOD Frazetta Art

=1977 SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER one-sheet JOHN TRAVOLTA

=1970 PERFORMANCE one-sheet MICK JAGGER

=1976 OUTLAW JOSEY WALES one-sheet CLINT EASTWOOD

=1977 BARBARELLA one-sheet JANE FONDA / Boris Art

=1974 YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN one-sheet MEL BROOKS

=1972 DELIVERANCE one-sheet BURT REYNOLDS

=CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND british poster

=1966 FANTASTIC VOYAGE one-sheet RAQUEL WELCH

=1963 SLIME PEOPLE movie poster 60s Drive-In Classic

=69 CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG one-sheet DICK VAN DYKE

=1948 NIGHT HAS A THOUSAND EYES one-sheet FILM NOIR

=1957 LES GIRLS movie poster GENE KELLY

Z1966 KILL BABY KILL lobby card set Mario Bava

=1966 BAND OF OUTSIDERS one-sheet JON LUC GODDARD

=1961 X-15 movie poster Classic 60s Sci-Fi

=1967 WILD WILD PLANET movie poster LISA GASTONI

=1969 SUCCUBUS movie poster

=68 CONQUEROR WORM 1/2sheet VINCENT PRICE

= PLANET OF THE APES Spanish movie poster CHARLTON HESTON

=1974 DEATHWISH one-sheet CHARLES BRONSON

=R1979 ANIMAL HOUSE one-sheet JOHN BELUSHI

=1970 COUNT YORGA VAMPIRE one-sheet ROGER QUARRY

=73 ENCOUNTER WITH THE UNKNOWN OS narrated ROD STERLING

=1983 ONE ARMED EXECUTIONER one-sheet movie poster
Philipine Actioner

And many more.

%COPYRIGHT%

 This email was sent by Reel Art , 5921 W. Dickens, Chicago, IL 60639, using
Express Email Marketing.  You were added to this list as (subscriber email
here) on 12/13/2010.

 Express Email Marketing supports permission-based email marketing. You can
change your preferences or unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time.