Three times *EVERY *week we auction hundreds of items that sell for low, low
prices (we actually sell lots and lots of items for $1 and $2, and around
half of all that we auction goes for $14 and under, and our leading
'competitor" *NEVER* auctions a single item for less than *FIFTEEN DOLLARS*,
due to their *outrageous* $14 minimum buyers premium).

But Tuesday night's THE WORLD OF MOVIE POSTERS! 750 non-U.S. posters from 18
different countries, closing tonight, on *December 14th*, represent
*REALLY*incredible values, and yet many of these are currently
languishing at low,
low, prices!

With just 12 hours to go, the 750 non-U.S. posters include a staggering 193
that are still languishing at just $1 each or have no bid, a wacky 250 that
are $2 each and under, a silly 335 that are $3 each and under, and a
mind-boggling 410 that are $5 each and under! *THAT'S RIGHT, WELL OVER
HALFOFTHE ITEMS ARE $5 EACH OR UNDER,
and there are LOTS of titles that I guarantee you many dealers would ask
$20, $30 or more for. This is the closest thing to "free money" I can
imagine!*

*HELLO! This is 2010 (almost 2011!), and I doubt you could have purchased
many of these items for $5 or under 20 years ago, and remember that this
price is ONE THIRD (or less) of the minimum buying price at those "other"
auctions (thanks to their ludicrous $14 buyers premiums)!  And you can get
as many of these items as you want sent in one package anywhere in the U.S.
for just $10 shipping for all (or actual cost anywhere else), EVEN IF you
win 100 or more! And if you are in our e-mail club (over 6,400 members), you
get great added bonuses if you purchase 10 or 15 or 20 items (no matter how
inexpensive)!
*

* *

Of course, once you get *OVER* just $5, you start hitting lots and lots of
"better" titles, but an awful lot of those are currently at
*VERY*reasonable prices, far under what some of them have sold for in
the past
(the ones we can find any record of selling in the past!) including:
7w146 TERMINATOR Czech 23x33 '87 best different art of cyborg Arnold
Schwarzenegger by Pecak!
7w005 DEER HUNTER English double crown '78 directed by Michael Cimino,
close-up of Robert De Niro!
7w495 REVOLT OF MAMIE STOVER French 15x21 '56 great Grinsson artwork of
super sexy Jane Russell!
7w048 ELEPHANT MAN Swiss '80 John Hurt is not an animal, Anthony Hopkins,
directed by David Lynch!
7w220 EAST OF EDEN Japanese 2p R70 1st James Dean, John Steinbeck, directed
by Elia Kazan!
7w444 PARIS-CHAMPAGNE French 23x32 '62 Sinclare art of sexy Moulin Rouge
dancers!
7w003 BONNIE & CLYDE English double crown '67 different image of Warren
Beatty & Faye Dunaway!
7w526 AWFUL TRUTH Belgian R40s different image of Cary Grant & pretty Irene
Dunne!
7w378 ORDET Danish '55 Carl Theodore Dreyer's Danish movie about religious
intolerance!
7w658 MY LIFE TO LIVE Belgian '62 Jean-Luc Godard's Vivre sa Vie, sexy
smoking Anna Karina!
7w428 KID GALAHAD French 23x32 '37 Michael Curtiz, great art of Edward G.
Robinson!
7w221 FATHOM Japanese 2p '67 full-length sexy Raquel Welch in bikini!
7w012 LONE RANGER English double crown '56 Clayton Moore, Jay Silverheels &
Silver!
7w689 RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD Belgian '85 wild totally different Landi
artwork of punk zombies!
7w001 LOLITA Finnish '62 Stanley Kubrick, sexy Sue Lyon with heart
sunglasses & lollipop!
7w292 HOW THE WEST WAS WON Japanese R70 John Ford epic, Debbie Reynolds,
Peck & all-star cast!
7w408 UNHOLY WIFE Danish '60 different image of sexy half-devil half-angel
bad girl Diana Dors!
7w024 SANDS OF IWO JIMA Dutch '50 different artwork of World War II Marine
John Wayne!
7w449 RED CIRCLE French 23x32 '70 Jean-Pierre Melville's Le Cercle Rouge,
Alain Delon!
7w127 ROMEO & JULIET Polish 27x38 '83 Shakespeare, cool Marian Nowinski art!
7w079 HIGH LIFE German '60 great Kurt Hilscher artwork of sexy Giulietta
Masina!
7w680 QUEEN CHRISTINA Belgian R50s great different artwork of glamorous
Greta Garbo!
7w564 DINO Belgian '57 artwork of troubled teen Sal Mineo with gun!
7w313 ARISTOCATS Danish '71 Walt Disney feline jazz musical cartoon, great
colorful image!
7w259 COOK, THE THIEF, HIS WIFE & HER LOVER Japanese '90 Peter Greenway,
Helen Mirren, Tim Roth!
7w462 TRAFFIC French 23x32 '71 great artwork of title as congested highways!
7w595 GONE WITH THE WIND Belgian R54 great artwork of Vivien Leigh, all-time
classic!
7w028 STAR TREK East German 11x16 '85 cool different art of Leonard Nimoy!
7w349 GRAND HOTEL Danish R60s Greta Garbo, John & Lionel Barrymore, Joan
Crawford
7w043 ATTACK OF THE PHANTOMS Swiss '78 KISS, Criss, Frehley, Simmons,
Stanley!
7w218 CAPE FEAR Japanese 2p '62 Gregory Peck vs. Robert Mitchum, classic
film noir!
7w414 ANDY WARHOL'S DRACULA French 23x32 '74 Paul Morrissey, different art
of vampire Udo Kier!
7w297 IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD Japanese '64 different wacky images of
cast!
7w644 LIVE FAST DIE YOUNG Belgian '58 artwork image of bad girl Mary Murphy
on street corner!
7w225 PRETTY POISON Japanese 2p '68 psycho Anthony Perkins & crazy Tuesday
Weld!
7w400 TAXI DRIVER Danish '76 cool image of Robert De Niro, directed by
Martin Scorsese!
7w520 ARABESQUE Belgian '66 Gregory Peck, sexy Sophia Loren, cool different
Ray artwork!
7w456 TAXI DRIVER French 23x32 R80s Robert De Niro in cab, directed by
Martin Scorsese!
7w224 LIVING SKELETON Japanese 2p '68 Hiroshi Matsuno's Kyuketsu dokuro sen,
Japanese horror!
7w254 CARNAL KNOWLEDGE Japanese '71 Jack Nicholson, Candice Bergen, Art
Garfunkel, Ann-Margret!
and on and on and on and on!

*In these days of high starting bids or fourteen dollar minimum buyers
premiums, it is a sight for sore eyes to see 750 non-U.S. posters at such
low, low prices with just 12 hours to go!*

But wait! There's even more! If you are one of the 6,400+ members of our
weekly e-mail club (and if you are not, you can
*join<http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php>
* right now at *http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php*!), you get
great bonuses if you purchase just 10 or 15 or 20 of these items, and we
even pay the U.S. shipping on the bonuses (if you live outside the U.S., you
pay the difference between U.S. shipping and the actual cost of getting them
to you).

    Don't forget to check out our THE WORLD OF MOVIE POSTERS! 750 non-U.S.
posters from 18 different countries  sometime *BEFORE* they end *TONIGHT *
Tuesday,* **December 14th*, (but you only have 12 hours left to do so,
because they start ending at 7 PM CST *TONIGHT, so hustle over there right
now!*) by going to *http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html*

And now you can browse the items in *ALL* of galleries at one time in our *All
Auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>* gallery at *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html*!
 And you can always access our galleries by using the link from our
homepage, * http://www.emovieposter.com*.
--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 27 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874