From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of
Andrea Kanter
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2011 4:59 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Spokeo.com OT but please look at this

"There's a site called Spokeo.com that's a new online USA phone book
w/personal information: everything from pics you've posted on FB or web,
your approx credit score, home value, income, age, exact directions to
your house,etc. You can remove yourself by first finding the URL of your
page, then going to the Privacy button on the bottom of their page to
remove yourself."  (This was on my FB page)

I looked us up and almost sh*t my pants!  Anyone who wants to pay a few
bucks to join this site (i.e. ex-cons, new up-and-coming cons, child
molesters, etc.) can get too much of your info.  Not cool.

Andrea Kanter