OT or no OT, thanks for posting this. Most info was wrong on me, but
nevertheless, Big Brother Is Watching Us.

it says I make 165k a year... HA! I WISH!

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrea Kanter <eccen...@mac.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Mon, Jan 3, 2011 3:58 pm
Subject: [MOPO] Spokeo.com OT but please look at this

"There's a site called Spokeo.com that's a new online USA phone book w/personal
information: everything from pics you've posted on FB or web, your approx
credit score, home value, income, age, exact directions to your house,etc. You
can remove yourself by first finding the URL of your page, then going to the
Privacy button on the bottom of their page to remove yourself."  (This was on
my FB page)
I looked us up and almost sh*t my pants!  Anyone who wants to pay a few bucks
to join this site (i.e. ex-cons, new up-and-coming cons, child molesters, etc.)
can get too much of your info.  Not cool.

Andrea Kanter
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com