Ari, I think most people would agree, we dont really celebrate a death.
Yet, in this case Osama Bin Laden was a monster, an evil person.  He killed
babies, children, women, and innocent men.  And he bragged about it.  You
have to agree, even if you dont understand the US perspective, that the
World is a better place today without someone who had no qualms about
killing.  On May 1st 1945 the world woke to the news that Adolf Hitler was
dead.  Now, on May 1st 2011, it awakes to similar good news.  Fortunately,
Osama didnt do the same damage that Hitler did.  But, they both were beasts.

--

Jim Gresham
18501 Henry Ct

www.theyreherealreadybook.com