Not me.

I'm completely normal.  Completely normal.  Completely normal.

Regards,

DBT

From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Smith,
Grey - 1367
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2011 12:54 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] The guy from Britain

Alan,

My opinion only, but collectors in general are quirky, opinionated, often
obtuse, generally speaking.

It doesn't matter whether its posters, comics, stamps or coins. The same
bolt of cloth, if you will.

I believe that with collectors there is a certain obsessive nature perhaps,
to bring some order to their world, in whatever way they can, and that is
what collecting is about. A need to own the tools to do so.

It can lead us to be viewed as less than logical or clear minded
individuals, in many instances.

I will say that those qualities can often make for some very fun, witty and
interesting exchanges, to say the least. But rarely boring!