Princess, Princess! the raven has dropped a black feather at your door!!

Richard Del Belso
 Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 15:13:37 -0400
From: fdav...@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [MOPO] De Mille
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Message

I used
to love the Ten Commandments as a kid and even today I take a certain amount of
pleasure in it but a classic it is not. It's really high camp in some spots,
the
dialogue and the level of the acting (apart from Heston and Brynner) is not to
be believed. Consider the discovery of Moses in the basket for instance. You
can't watch it without howling!  FRANC