I watched The Black Shield of Falworth with Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh last
night and after many years of not seeing it, I thought it was even better.

Simon
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dave Rosen
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 1:49 PM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] A possible conversation starter

  There have been quite a few, but the one that comes immediately to mind is
Charade. When I re-watched it a few months ago I found the whole production
cheap-looking and the acting wooden, to say the least. (Matter of fact, I can
say the same for a lot of movies from the mid-sixties.) The best thing about it
was the theme music.

  Dave