 From: Kirby McDaniel <ki...@movieart.net>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2011 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] FS: The last filmposter.net Update for 2011 is now online!

Helmut Hamm is one of the best, most reliable dealers on this list.
I have bought from Helmut and sold to him (I think!) and dined with
him in Austin on his Texas Music Odysseys.  The movie poster collecting
community is enhanced by filmposter.net .

Just us dealers "sticking together."

Ain't that Right, Helmut?

Observe World AIDS Day
DEC 1 2011,