I also have bought from Helmut...it was a great piece, and it was a very
pleasant experience dealing with Helmut, who is truly a gentleman.

Richard Del Belso
 Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 09:59:22 -0600
From: ki...@movieart.net
Subject: Re: [MOPO] FS: The last filmposter.net Update for 2011 is now online!
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Helmut Hamm is one of the best, most reliable dealers on this list.I have
bought from Helmut and sold to him (I think!) and dined withhim in Austin on
his Texas Music Odysseys.  The movie poster collectingcommunity is enhanced by
filmposter.net .
Just us dealers "sticking together."
Ain't that Right, Helmut?

Observe World AIDS DayDEC 1 2011,
Kirby

Kirby McDanielMovieArt Original Film PostersP.O. Box 4419Austin TX
78765-4419512 479 6680  www.movieart.netmobile 512 589 5112

On Dec 1, 2011, at 9:30 AM, Helmut Hamm wrote:My dear fellow Mopoers,
I just added another 170 new posters to the website, please see the complete
list at:www.filmposter.net/movieposters/new-items/Highlights include this time:
A small collection of more than 20 international James Bond posters, including
great condition first release japanese posters for DR. NO, GOLDFINGER, and an
extremely rare Style B for THUNDERBALL, the first release belgian poster for
Cocteau's LA BELLE ET LA BETE, the scarce Roadshow Onesheet for SPARTACUS, an
amazing hungarian poster for YELLOW SUBMARINE and also a corresponding US
Threesheet, a never before seen hungarian poster for Coppolas THE CONVERSATION,
a rare DAWN OF THE DEAD onesheet from the original 16mm release, the rare
international style onesheet for Eastwood's PALE RIDER and lots more.Thank you
very much for your interest, and as always, any feedback is most appreciated!My
best regards,Helmut Hamm