Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:16:28 -0600
From: brucehershen...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: 3 WHITNEY HOUSTON Press Kits
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

What I wonder is if ANYONE in
 the tiny world of MOPO ever buys even one Mex LC from Rod, If none of
us do, then it is really more a case of completely wasted effort.

Bruce

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 5:46 PM,  <rixpost...@aol.com> wrote:

For some reason, all of "rodxmorgan"'s posts go directly to my "Spam
file".  I didn't request it, but it happens anyway.  Seems like a
somewhat intelligent slime ball.  While holding up Yorick's skull,
he'd be listing as many Shakespeare-related Mexican lobby cards as he could
find. Someday it might me, "Alas, poor "rodxmorgan", we knew him
well....  On second thought, I don't think so...
In a message dated 2/15/2012 3:34:46 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
davidmkusum...@hotmail.com writes:You know, for me it boils down to who's doing
the selling.
  Everyone does it.  I don't see a problem with it because indeed, demand
  goes up for items linked to a celebrity who dies.  The only seller who
  rubbed me the wrong way w/this was "rodxmorgan" - because for years (until I
  blocked his e-mails) - he exhibited an "I don't give a shit what people
think"
  attitude toward others on this board - while consistently displaying a
  tasteless style of exploitation akin to a carnival-barking ambulance
  chaser.  I haven't seen him in my inbox for awhile, but oh man that guy
  sounded ancient, like a guy wearing a straw hat and a flask on his shin,
  reeking of cigarette smoke, bragging about his revenue streams while doing
his
  damnedest to keep you from looking at his tax returns. -d.