Hello from Greece.
Out of excitement and foolish rush,
I bid on three posters that I already
have in my collection.
Please,excuse me for the inconveniece,
show your good hearted leniency,
and subtract
the following items from my order:
1.DADDY LONG LEGS ONE SHEET -FRED ASTAIRE AND LESLIE CARON ...
(200724223548)
2.THE GLASS WEB ONE SHEET - SEXY BAD GIRL KATHLEEN HUGHES (200724227310)
3.DRACULA, PRINCE OF DARKNESS ONE SHEET CHRISTOPHER LEE HAM...
(200724235130).
the other two posters will be paid via PayPal
first thing Thursday Morning.
Please,for your good Karma's sake,
forgive me,
and send me a new Invoice with
the
1.PATTON ONE SHEET -WAR (200724212733)
&
2.ROCK AROUND THE WORLD ONE SHEET -COOL ROCK AND ROLL GFX (190650016079).

We are all human beings and mistakes are made all the time!
Counting on your integrity,please,I'm Waiting for your new
Invoice.Thank you,thank you,thankyou.
Enjoy your Weekend and God Bless us.

- proficient911