From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Bruce
Hershenson
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 2:13 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] welcome tp greece

Weren't these your farewell eBay auctions, Peter? You should be sure to let
him know about your new auction site, so he can follow you there!

It amazes me that eBay simply doesn't care about this issue. This was the
issue that drove me off eBay four years ago and I see nothing has really
changed.

Bruce