I was happy that it won.

Regards,

DBT

From: Bruce Hershenson [mailto:brucehershen...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 10:24 PM
To: Doug Taylor
Cc: MoPo-L@listserv.american.edu
Subject: Re: [MOPO] the artist

So The Artist FINALLY made it to tiny West Plains, and I thought it was
great! The ending was way too slow, but the rest of it was really nice,
although I can see where it really helps to have seen the movies it payed
homage to, and also to know the history of that time really well.

The best gags reminded me of the best of Chaplin and Keaton.

Bruce

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 8:53 PM, Doug Taylor <douglasbtay...@hotmail.com>