It's a sad day when we have  to rely on a trash tabloid like the NY
Post to "make official" a news story that has already appeared in
other media. What makes it official is the court transcript. Actually,
the story's appearance
in Rupert ( The Hacker ) Murdoch's puppet paper now makes me doubt the
trial ever happened.  rudy

>>> www.childrenofthenightbook.com
>>> www.theyreherealreadybook.com

>>>       Send a message addressed to: lists...@listserv.american.edu
>>>            In the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L
>>>
>>>    The author of this message is solely responsible for its content.
>>

>> --
>> Bruce Hershenson and the other 24 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
>> P.O. Box 874
>> West Plains, MO 65775
>> Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
>> lunch)
>> our site
>> our auctions

> MOPO-L The author of this message is solely responsible for its content.

--
r...@posterappraisal.com
1228 S. Holt

"It isn't true that Hollywood is a bitter place, divided by hatred,
greed and jealousy, All it takes to bring the community together is a
flop by Peter Bogdanovich."  Billy Wilder