No, no, no.... Luke it always the hero!!!!

________________________________
 From: Kirby McDaniel <ki...@movieart.net>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 8:39 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Rudy Franchi, Heritage, no Inventory

Luke Skywalker?

On Jun 4, 2012, at 7:11 PM, Geraldine Kudaka wrote:

But who killed John Kennedy?

>________________________________

didn't add before....

>>Heritge claims they have sent back all our posters.
>>
>>On our consignment sheet from Feb 2010, there's unsold poster which
wasn't returned this past month.

>>Black and white, on Heritage paper, it states it wasn't sold.
>>
>>Now have you ever had Heritage claim they returned everything, yet you
have PROOF not everything was returned.

<jeffrey.wal...@fisglobal.com>

claim fooul when no inventory on your part was done no matter if you
trust that identity or not.  When shipping a bunch of poster I
always make an inventory and send along a copy of the inventory as
well.  So when Grey or Bruce compares the list and there is a
discrepancy there is at least a record.  What would have happened if
the parcel was lost in the mail, then try to stake a claim with the
insurance?