 From: Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com>
To: Geraldine Kudaka <gkud...@rocketmail.com>
Cc: MoPo-L@listserv.american.edu
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2012 7:45 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Bruce vs Heritage inventory & auciton services

Thanks much! That is the huge advantage of having 26 people working here,
compared to just a handful (or just two) at many other places. And of course it
is not just your consignment, but all the ones we receive (which can be very
daunting, since we receive thousands of items per week, of all sizes, from all
countries, and from all years). This past Sunday we even added TOYS to our
Sunday lineup!

Our job is to make it EASY for collectors to dispose of unwanted items, and to
help them get more than they could if they sold them to a dealer. If they need
to have notarized lists of what they sent (complete with videos of them placing
the items into packages and taking them to the Post Office!) then we no longer
serve that function, and our consignors will go elsewhere.

Bruce

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 12:12 AM, Geraldine Kudaka <gkud...@rocketmail.com>
wrote:

One point, which Sean inspired me to put into my email rebuttal -- is actually
a very important point which I didn't bring up earlier because it wasn't
relevant.

--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 26 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874