Geraldine,

Personally, I send all of my high-end pieces to Bruce H., but, man. all
this constant negative B.S. about Heritage Auctions is in my estimation truly
getting old. Even if Grey Smith was the Devil incarnate, I'd be  growing
weary of your constant diatribes  I have no doubt  that most members of Mopo
feel the same way. but are too polite to say what  they think it to you. If
I'm wrong, Mopo. please lie me on a bed of nails  and let Rich find great
pleasure in urinating on me!
         For all of us,  Geraldine, please silence yourself about all this
worn-out bullshit,
                                                          Sincerely,
                                                            Rick Ryan
                                                           rixposterz

In a message dated 6/8/2012 6:49:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,