Marc Antony at your service

;-)

At 08:04 PM 6/11/2012, David Kusumoto wrote:
Changing the subject line to get off of the old thread...

Rich - you're making me laugh! You sound like the self-appointed "Tony Soprano" of MoPo! Quit prefacing your treatises by saying you're Bruce's friend or Sean's friend or Grey's friend or my friend or anybody's friend - before taking a baseball bat to hammer your ripostes! When you yourself hear words that sound like, "with all due respect" - don't you know that it means the OPPOSITE? Friends NEVER say "with all due respect" to each other - nor its equivalent, "I'm your friend, but you're insane." It's a decorous line from people before they plunge a knife into you. And what do you mean when you say you want to "level the playing field?" That sounds threatening! You sound like Jimmy Hoffa, but without the concrete and cement aftermath, I guess, oops, well, I better shut up before I step into it some more. Don't hurt me, I bruise easily. - koose.

----------
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 18:55:22 -0700
From: sa...@comic-art.com
Subject: Re: Kudaka and Lippincott
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Bruce

I think I've had enough of this silliness
in the last hour, you accused me of smearing you on APF.
You may be my friend, but at some point, I just can't take it anymore.

I want your assurance, before I post a "Bruce isn't perfect story" I do know, that you will not get angry at my post.

I am not disturbed at you as my friend, but I'm getting disturbed at you as La Bruce and I'm not wanting to antagonize you, But I think it's time for some leveling of the playing field

Rich