Thanks Helmut, didn't realise that it would just be anchored at the top edge.

Likewise, really like the museum look for some pieces, and never really been
that keen on window mounts for larger posters.

Adrian, yes it's your guy, you're the esteemed Mopo member I referred to!
Seems V good.
He's ok with it, but just a bit cautious about poster staying put compared to
other methods.

Sent from my iPhone