What the heck is Rich doing to bears!?!
JW

________________________________
From: Jay Nemeth-Johannes <jay.johan...@smartsensorsystems.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 3:55 PM
Subject: [MOPO] The recent unpleasantness

Folks, this is getting tedious.  It must be the hot weather and the election
year politics, but we all need to count to 10 and take a step back.  I am
talking about what is going on here at MOPO and on the various forums.

Bruce:  You are rapidly losing 'good guy' points by your need to defend and
respond.  Your attacks on other dealers isn't helping your cause either.  Just

Rich:  There is a time and place for everything, and your 'poking the bear'
stuff has stopped being amusing.

Grey:  Good show.  You made your case and shut up.  The rest could learn from
your example.

Dave: I think we all know where your market is, and for the most part it isn't
us.  Just ignore the yammerers.  They are jealous of your merchandise but
unwilling to pay the price.

The rest of you:  I think it is time to suck it up.  Your grievences have been
heard.  Continuing to pound at them just makes you appear to be yammerers.

I apologize to those I offended, and to those I offended through omission.

  Jay Nemeth-Johannes

                                        Send a message addressed to:
lists...@listserv.american.edu
                                      The author of this message is solely