The issue of signed posters came up a while back.
Think general consensus was that they're not particularly favoured.
I tend to think they look out of place on posters.
I've got a few signed that mean something to me, though perhaps not to others
if it came to selling them.
I also recall David mentioning a Psycho poster signed by Janet Leigh to him.
I don't know how Star Wars collectors would feel about that poster signed by
Prowse, but don't imagine his sig is rare, does a lot of fairs I'd have thought.
Guinness for instance may be a different matter, though obviously that's not an
option.

Sent from my iPhone