I agree completely.  I've consigned many pieces to Bruce's auctions  and
only had positive experiences. I've found his operation to be truly
professional. I think most members of MoPo will think (as I do) that if you
were
blocked from Bruce's auctions, there must have been a valid reason for it. You
sound like an angry guy. Things can easily go sideways when anger becomes
an  element of any interaction...whether it's buying a poster or requesting
that  your neighbor turn down the volume of his loud hip-hop music (or loud
country  music, for that  matter...)                         Rick.

In a message dated 7/16/2012 7:26:08 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,