 Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:18:31 -0500
From: brucehershen...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] FA: 273 bulk lots of all types and sizes containing 8,519
items in...
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Richard Evans <evan...@mac.com> wrote:

Agreed, a bit tired.Can we escalate this to complaints about Bruce playing loud
hip-hop music?

Sent from my iPad
On 16 Jul 2012, at 15:38, Rix Posterz <rixpost...@aol.com> wrote:

I agree completely.  I've consigned many pieces to Bruce's auctions
and only had positive experiences. I've found his operation to be truly
professional. I think most members of MoPo will think (as I do) that if you
were
blocked from Bruce's auctions, there must have been a valid reason for it. You
sound like an angry guy. Things can easily go sideways when anger becomes an
element of any interaction...whether it's buying a poster or requesting that
your neighbor turn down the volume of his loud hip-hop music (or loud country
music, for that
matter...)
Rick.

In a message dated 7/16/2012 7:26:08 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,