  From: Matt Johnston
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2012 3:41 PM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Poster Exhibit: Film Art from Behind the Iron Curtain

  Thanks!  I just added photos of each individual poster and the text from the
blurb that goes it.  They start here at this post:
http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,4870.msg90141.html#msg90141

  On Sep 1, 2012, at 10:41 AM, evan...@mac.com wrote:

    That's excellent Matt.

    On 1 Sep 2012, at 03:21, Matt Johnston wrote:

      If you are within driving distance of upstate South Carolina, please feel
free to stop by and browse or come for the talk on the 13th.  Enjoy!

      http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,4870.0.html

database 7436 (20120901) __________

  http://www.eset.com