Definitely check them out. I just bought a killer piece from Dave.

-Peter

From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of
Posteropolis
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2012 4:06 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Poster Exhibit: Film Art from Behind the Iron Curtain

Congratulations! Great looking exhibition.

I suppose I might as well mention here I have 29 mostly Perestroika-era
(1980s) USSR movie posters that I'm looking for offers on. Stunning graphics
at a bargain price for the right buyer. An instant collection if you buy
them all. Make an offer!

Here they are:

http://posteropolis.com/store/index.php?main_page=index
<http://posteropolis.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=107_174>