Buy It Now at $49.95!  How can this guy not know it's  a repro!!
                                                                Rick

In a message dated 11/12/2012 6:44:31 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ilovefi...@flash.net writes:

I was just looking at the ebay movie items and saw this wolfman lobby
listed:

_http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Wolf-Man-Authentic-Lobby-Card-/251181651209?pt=
LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a7b97d509_
(http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Wolf-Man-Authentic-Lobby-Card-/251181651209?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a7b97d5
09)

The  mp462 on the bottom I believe is a code put on it when it was
reproduced since  I have seen something like that on stills that were copied
and
sold.  It  also appears to have a brighter stripe around the outside border as
it the  paper it was copied on was slightly larger than the item copied.
Anyones  thoughts....?

Rick  _www.ilovefilms.com_ (http://www.ilovefilms.com/)

 The author of this
message is solely responsible for its  content.