From: Richard Auras [mailto:ilovefi...@flash.net]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 09:44 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Wolfman lobby card on ebay .... is it just me or...

I was just looking at the ebay movie items and saw this wolfman lobby listed:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Wolf-Man-Authentic-Lobby-Card-/251181651209?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a7b97d509

The mp462 on the bottom I believe is a code put on it when it was reproduced
since I have seen something like that on stills that were copied and sold. It
also appears to have a brighter stripe around the outside border as it the
paper it was copied on was slightly larger than the item copied. Anyones
thoughts....?

Rick www.ilovefilms.com

Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at
 to UNSUBSCRIBE from the MoPo Mailing ListSend a message addressed to:
listserv@listserv.american.eduIn the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF
MOPO-LThe author of this message is solely responsible for its content.