Dear Paper sniffer freaks... would it be possible that you refrain
from out bursts like Mr.Douglass has made to keep a quality of
balance and decorum on this list!? some people prefer to just look at
the paper and not eat it , sniff it , rub themselves with it, or get
aroused by it in any manner other then eye Porno.. Just because you
can recite old movies and feel a need to share your perversions with
a ethical group of Poster preservationists and highly elite
> schooled Poster curators of the most prestigous Gallerys around the
globe, I suspect You Poster sniffers may also slepp on linen backed
posters and other things that violate decency and respect for the
medium...
So I ask you  please don't reference your disorders to this fine
Group as many may be offended or triggered into fits by your actions..
And please kindly invest in some Night school classes on how to spell
and use grammar properly in the future..

Your patience will be appreciated to respect the fine inhabitants of
MOPO..
Just because one is a Rock star doe not give you carte Blanc to blurt
out your biased rhetoric Mr. Douglass.. the election is over in case
no one informed you.. and a poster sniffered didn't win..
thanks You
Kindest regards,The General