You are so right Rich.

Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 14:23:00 -0800
To: lhascalov...@hotmail.com; MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
From: sa...@comic-art.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Question for the members of this forum

there is no longer any inexpensive way to ship anything, especially
internationally

shipping costs are the #1 enemy to mail order business

At 02:03 PM 12/4/2012, luminita hascalovitz wrote:

I am talking about a BOOK, a 3
pound paper back book.

Not much value in that.

I am looking for an inexpensive way to ship it.

Thank you all.

Lumi

> Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 13:57:13 -0800

> From: flixs...@aol.com

> Subject: Re: [MOPO] Question for the members of this forum

> To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

> Well, the trick is getting customers to pay for the premium of
Express Mail International. I usually charge the average for priority and
if the item is worth $400 or more I spring for the extra for
Express.

> On Dec 4, 2012, at 1:37 PM, allen day wrote:

> > My ONLY method for international shipping:

> > USPS express mail ... it is expensive, but it is FAST, and
requires signature delivery. BTW ... I have never had a package lost,
stolen, damaged (as yet).

<lhascalov...@hotmail.com>

Media Mail services, or this is what I hear.

> > I would like to know how best to send a 3-lb hardcover book to
Europe.

www.filmfan.com

lists...@listserv.american.edu

> > In the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L

> > The author of this message is solely responsible for its
content.