From: Toochis Morin <fly...@pacbell.net>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2013 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] FIFTY ESSENTIAL GAY FILMS

What about James Whale?

Or Charles Laughton and his NIGHT OF THE HUNTER?

Love those!

Toochis

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 17, 2013, at 7:36 AM, Michael Greenwood <newswan...@hotmail.com> wrote:

What are the rules?  50 feature length?  Mainstream?  I can't take the list
seriously when it's missing "my kind" of filmmakers like Kuchar, McDowell,
Milligan and even my homegrown hero LaBruce is missing!  These people!