Yes, I see these, but short of removing a person from the list, there's not
much I can do. The spammers are tough to stop. Since the spam is actually
coming from, in this case, Eric's e-mail address, the listserv things it is
legit.

I get these in my personal inbox all the time--the incoming e-mail always is
coming from someone I know, so I'm assuming that person's computer has been
compromised and the spammer is grabbing e-mail from their address book ???
Anyone on the list with more knowledge on the subject care to comment?

Scott
MoPo List Owner