 From: Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com>
To: Neil Jaworski <neiljawor...@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: MoPo-L <MoPo-L@listserv.american.edu>
Sent: Saturday, 11 May 2013, 19:33
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Pressbook CUTS and effect on value

The biggest issue IS what is cut. Most pressbooks have a ton of very repetitive
newspaper ads, and cutting one of those has little impact. A cut in a story
would be next important, followed by cuts in non-repetitive interior non-poster
images, Next would be a cut in a poster image, and worst of all would be a cut
in a cover that is an attractive image.

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 10:08 AM, Neil Jaworski <neiljawor...@yahoo.co.uk>