Indeed an interesting subject.

Many of you know that I collect Best Picture winner OS's.  For those films,
I also collect the original PB and the original program from the Oscar
ceremony.

I own all but 15 of the original programs.mostly missing programs within the
first 20 years.

I own about 45 pressbooks from Best Picture winners.the earliest I have is
All Quiet on the Western Front.  Needless to say, I place great emphasis on
uncut PBs.  In fact, I've passed on many over the years because they were
cut.especially if the cuts impacted the poster pages.  I do, however, buy
cut PBs for the very rare years.

Regards

DBT

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/douglasbtaylor> Profile