There are lots of cases of movie posters in the background of other movies. One
of my personal favorites is in The Maltese Falcon. As Bogart arrives on the
crime scene of his murdered partner, in the background we can clearly see a one
sheet posted to a wall for Swing Your Lady-- a film Bogart hated and claimed he
never made... It was just a guy that looked like him. John Huston was obviously
having some fun at Bogart's expense.