 From: Matt Johnston <drharryc...@gmail.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Thursday, 30 May 2013, 16:57
Subject: Re: [MOPO] POSTER WITHIN A FILM

There is a thread on this exact topic over at APF.  My favorite was a post by
Rich showing a city scene from Fritz Lang's "Spione" (1928) that had (6)
3-sheets for Metropolis pasted up on the wall!

Thread (Posters in films and television - a game):
http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,6074.0.html
Picture from Spione: http://www.comic-art.com/temp/spione_metropolis.jpg