Thanks Sela, have both of those sizes, both beautiful in their own special way.

Larger size has always, in my experience, been reasonably available.

Smaller size was very uncommon, but a few years back there was a find,
thankfully in this instance I'd say.

(It's not as bad as the Peeping Tom situation.)

Why I wondered, given availability, whether anything bigger had survived, but
of course it wouldn't necessarily follow that logic.

And this example, not a literal, anatomically perfect representation, something
far better in my opinion:

http://images.fan-de-cinema.com/affiches/aventures/le_salaire_de_la_peur,6.jpg